Junior Purchasing Officer (Fulltime, 40 hours)
Commaxx International N.V. is looking for a Fulltime (40 hours) Junior Purchasing Officer for our office in Nuth.
Commaxx is a dynamic organisation that develops and sells consumer products under the various brands Alecto, Fysic, Lenco, Profoon and Trebs, as well as OEM, to large national and international retailers and importers.
The Commaxx Group currently employs approximately 150 people, divided over the head office in Nuth, the office in Den Bosch and the offices in Germany and Hong Kong. Together, they serve a growing network of sales outlets in over 50 countries. In countries where we don’t have our own sales organisation we work in close cooperation with local distributors.
We are a fast growing company being successful in doing things differently.
In this function, you are actively involved in the daily activities of the Purchase Department, including the financial administration thereof. As a Junior Purchase Officer, together with your 2 motivated colleagues, you are responsible for the operational purchase. You are mainly involved in the administration of purchase orders, preparation of stock analyses and maintaining contact with your colleagues Far East. With your efforts, stock levels are optimal, while allowing your colleagues to continue doing what they are best at.
- Support the Teamleader Purchasing in strategic planning based on forecasts.
- Prepare stock analysis report taking into consideration movement of items and feedback. from Sales on a timely manner.
- Coordinate daily purchasing process by issuing purchasing orders and reviewing the submitted PO’s and other documents related to purchasing.
- Maintain accuracy of purchase order including items, quantities, due dates, special instructions and terms & conditions and receipt dates.
- Verify current inventory levels and keep records to prevent inventory shortages and/or overflows based on sales planning and purchasing cycles.
- Maintain an updated database with accurate information about products and suppliers.
- Booking of all upcoming shipments with necessary documents for forwarders.
- Ensure that all PO’s are placed in the ERP system.
- Align required documents with technical department and production schedule / Quality Control schedule with colleagues Far East.
- Review all customs documents and formalities and coordinate with the shipping agency in case of discrepancies in order to optimize shipments.
- Follow-up and communicate with colleagues Far East about updates, order status, inquiries and other issues.
- Making purchasing data available to project teams.
- (Financial) administrative handling of the receipt of materials.
- Arranging the timely availability of up-to-date article data and delivery times in the ERP system.
- 0 to 3 years of experience in stock management, a similar role, or ready to take on this as your next challenge;
- Bachelor degree or equivalent work experience;
- affinity with Finance, Accounting, or related field.
- excellent in English, German is a plus;
- knowledge of procurement cycle, policies, and procedures;
- ability to analyse data from different sources;
- excellent knowledge of Excel and at least basic knowledge of ERP software (Navision knowledge is a plus);
- basic knowledge of production and purchasing processes.
- you are a flexible person with a pro-active attitude, who loves to overcome challenges;
- you are accurate, mentally sharp and have a good ability to see processes and connections;
- you like to work results-oriented, independently and you come up with your own ideas;
- you work pragmatic and hands-on, you are able to get things done;
- you enjoy the fast pace of a growing company;
- you have a service-oriented attitude towards internal customers;
- you have Excellent verbal and written communication skills and excellent organizational capability;
- you are administratively accurate.
What do we offer?
- a responsible, challenging and versatile position in an ambitious, international and growing organisation;
- a dynamic, informal company in which you can develop yourself and where your efforts and achievements are quickly recognized;
- excellent primary and secondary terms of employment
Gross monthly salary: 2400-2800 Euros. The exact amount depends on your (level of) education and work experience.
Are you the Junior Purchasing Officer we are looking for? Please send your CV (with a photo) and motivation letter to email@example.com for the attention of Liesbeth Coenen.